Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Neelibhringadi Keram is an Ayurveda herbal oil, prepared on the basis of Kerala Ayurveda, the base oil is coconut oil, generally prescribed for promoting the growth of hair by strengthening the hair roots. Prevents premature graying and falling It it gives the cool effect, so recommended in the treatment of headache.
The main ingredients are Neely – True indigo – Indigofera tinctoria and Bhringaraj –False daisy-Eclipta alba
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Neelibhringadi Keram
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Neely – Indigofera tinctoria
- Bhringaraj –False daisy-Eclipta alba
- Jyotishmati –Balloon vine – Cardiospermum halicacabum
- Amalaki- Indian Gooseberry -Emblica officianlis
- Yashtimadhu – Licorice -Yashtimadhu – Licorice -Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Indian licorice /Crab’s eye- Abrus precatorious (Kunnikkuru)
- Galena-ore of lead and source of silver.
- Sandhya Raga -Cocos nucifera Linn. Palmae- Coconut oil
- Goksheera-Cow milk
- Buffalo milk
- Ajaksheera-Goat milk