Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Nagaradi Thailam is an Ayurveda medicine, in the form of oil, mainly used in the treatment of the headache, Nasal catarrh, Sinusitis, Oral ailments etc.
The main ingredient is Nagara-Ginger
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Nagaradi Thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Bee wax
- Daru-Haridrakam-Tree turmeric-Coscinium Fenestratum
- Devadaru – Himalayan cedar (bark) – Cedrus deodara
- Gandhamula-Java Galangal-Alpinia Calcarata
- Goksheera-Cow milk
- Likkata – Hill mango-Commiphora wightii
- Pipplay-long pepper
- Citrak – Plumbago Rosea
- Rajani-Turmeric-Curcuma longa
- Shunti-Dried Ginger-Zingiber officinalis
- Lodh tree – Symplocos cochinchinesis
- Taila –Gingelly oil-Sesamum indicum
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 www.medicinalplantsindia.com All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by Shalu Francis, E-mail:email@example.com