Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Maha Triphaladi Ghrita
Maha Triphaladi Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in the form of medicated ghee, mainly used as a medicine for Snehakarama a preparatory procedure of Panchakarma, and in the treatment of eye diseases. It calms Vata and Pitta
It is prepared according to the reference of Bhaishajyaratnavali Kushta Adhikara, Astangahridayam.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Maha Triphaladi Ghrita
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Triphala – Haritaki, Vibhitakia, Amla
- Bhringaraja swarasa – false Daisy – Juice extract of Eclipta alba
- Vrisha rasa – Malabar Nut – Juice extract of Adhatoda vasica
- Shatavari – Satavar – Asparagus racemosus
- Ajakshira – goat milk
- Guduchi rasa – juice extract of Tinospora cordifolia
- Amalaki Rasa – Juice extract of Emblica officinalis
- Kana – long pepper
- Sita – sugar
- Draksha – Raisins
- Utpala – Lotus – Nymphea stellata
- Madhuka – Licorice
- Kshirakakoli – Roscoea purpurea
- Madhuparni – Indian tnospora – Tinospora cordifolia
- Nidigdika – Solanum xanthocarpum
Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal.