Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Krimighatini vati is an Ayurveda medicine in tablet form is used to treat intestinal worm infestation, abdominal pain, constipation, vomiting sensation, inflammatory conditions, weight loss, Excessive sneezing, running nose, rhinitis etc. It balances, Pitta, Vata and Kapha.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Krimighatini Vati
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Shashilekha – Bakuchi – Psoralea corylifolia
- Haridra – Turmeric
- Pippali – Long pepper
- Kampillaka – Mallotus Philippinensis
- Trivrit moola – St. Thomas lidpod-Root of Operculina Turpethum
- Shiva- Haritaki – Terminalia Chebula
- Palasha Beeja – Seeds of Butea monosperma
- Shuddha Gairika – Purified Red Ochre