Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Keshamrith Tailam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of medicated herbal oil, mainly used in the treatment of alopecia, to prevent premature graying of hair. It balances Pitta and Vata.
Herbal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Keshamrith Tailam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Amalaki -Indian Gooseberry- Emblica Officinalis
- Bhringaraja – Bhringaja – Eclipta alba
- Chitraka – White Lead Wort – Plumbago zeylanica
- Danti – Baliospermum montanum
- Gunja – Abrus precatorius
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Indrayana – Colocynth (root)- Citrullus colocynthis
- Taila – Sesame oil – Sesamum indicum
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
- Mandura Bhasma – Iron Oxide Calx