Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Karpuradi Kuzhambu is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of eye disorders like burning sensation and itching. It helps to relieve Tridosha ( Pitta in the eyes).
Medicinal Plants and other ingredients used to prepare Karpuradi Kuzhambu
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt
- Purana Ghrita – 1 year old ghee
- Upakulya – Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Dhatri – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica Officinalis Gaertn.
- Ushana – Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Gambhari – Coomb Teak (root) – Gmelina Arborea
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 www.medicinalplantsindia.com All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by Shalu Francis, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org