Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Jivantyadi Kashayam is an Ayurveda medicine, in the form of a liquid, mainly used in the treatment of fever due to eruptions and Chickenpox. It also used as a preventive medicine.
The main ingredient is Jivanti / jeevanthy – Leptadenia reticulata
It is prepared according to the reference of Sahasrayogam and formulated on the basis of Kerala Ayurveda principles.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Jeevanthyadi Kashayam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Jivanti – Leptadenia reticulata- Palalkeera
- Amla – Emblica officinalis – Indian goose berry
- Haritaki – Pathya – Chebulic Myrobalan / Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica
- Vasa – Adhatoda vasica
- Amruta – Guduchi – Indian Tinospora– Tinospora cordifolia
- Sariva – Hemidesmus indicus
- Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
- Yashti – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Payoda – Musta – Nut grass– Cyperus rotundus
- Rakthachandan – Red sandal– Pterocarpus santalinus
- Patola – Trichosanthes lobata
- Ushira – Veerana – Khus Khus – Vetiveria zizanioides
- Nimba – Neem – Azadirachta indica
- Hrivera – Pavonia odorata