Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Jatyadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil mainly used in the treatment of Wounds in vital points, Chronic wounds, Burns, Abscess, mouth ulcer, eczema, and syphilis. It balances Pitta and Kapha.
It is prepared according to the reference of Sharangdhara Samhita.
The main ingredient is Jati-Jasmine-Leaves of Jasminum Grandiflorum.
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Jatyadi Thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Jasmine-Leaves of Jasminum Grandiflorum
- Parpatakah –Diamond flower-Oldenlandia Corymbsa
- Blume-Cyathula Prostrata -Vankadaladi
- Astmabayda -Mountain knotgrass
- Neem -Azadirachta indica
- Nirgundi-Vitex Negundo
- Tail –Gingelly oil-Sesamum Indicum
- Manjishta – Indian Madder – Rubia cordifolia
- Rajani-Turmeric-Curcuma longa
- Indian beech-Karanja – Indian beech-Pongamia pinata
- Neelamri-Blue vitriol
- Bee wax