Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Gopanganadi Kashayam is an Ayurveda medicine , in the form of decoction mainly, used in the treatment of fever due to Pitta and to treat burning sensation and excessive thirst.
It is prepared according to the reference of Sahasrayoga Kashayayoga Prakarana and formulated on Kerala Ayurvedic principle.
The main ingredient of this medicine is Gopanga Hemidesmus indicus
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Gopanganadi Kashayam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Gopanga – Anantamoola – Hemidesmus indicus
- Kamala – Lotus – Nelumbo nucifera
- Chandana – Red Sandalwood – Pterocarpus marsupium
- Sevya – Usheera – Veerana – Khuskhus – Vetiveria zizanioides
- Vishwa – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
- Yashti – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Jala – Sugandhabala – Pavonia odorata
- Utpala – Nymphaea stellata
- Madhuka – Madhuca longifolia
- Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala.