Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Gandhak Vati is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of tablet prescribed in the treatment of indigestion. It balances Vata and Kapha and improves Pitta rasa.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Gandhaka Bati
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Shunt – Ginger -rhizome – Zingiber Officinalis
- Lavagna – Clove – Syzygium Aromaticum
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Saindhava – Rock Salt
- Suvarchala Lavana – Sochal salt
- Chanaka – Chickn pea / Bengal gram – Cicer Arietinuin Linn
- Moolaka Kshara – Radish – Raphanus sativus
- Shuddha Parada – Purified and processed Mercury
- Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur