Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Diureston Tablet is an Ayurveda medicine used in the treatment of urinary calculi, burning micturition, urethritis; retention etc. It balances Pitta and Vata.
It is a proprietary medicines, manufactured by Ajmera Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Indore.
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Diureston Tablet
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Sariva – Indian Sarsaparilla -root – Hemidesmus Indicus
- Gokshura – Small caltrops -whole plant – Tribulus Terrestris
- Pashanabheda Satwa – Cyclea peltata
- Extract of Varuna bark – Crataeva Nurvala
- Extract of Darbha
- Aranda – Castor – Ricinus communis
- Kankola – Piper cubeba
- Punarnava – Spreading Hogweed – Boerhaavia Diffusa
- Apamarga – Achyarnthes Aspera-Chaff Flower
- Extract of Kalba