Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Dasasmoolam Kashayam is an Ayurveda medicine mainly prescribed in the treatment of Rheumatic Complaints, Respiratory Complaints, Flu, Cold, Cough.
The main ingredient is Dasamoolam-Group of ten roots of herbals, and formulated according to the Kerala Ayurveda principle
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Dasasmoolam Kashayam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Dasamoolam-Group of ten roots
- Bilva – Bael – Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha – Headache tree – Munja – Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka – Broken bone plant – Oroxylum indicum
- Patala –Yellow snake tree – Stereospermum suaveolens
- Gambhari –Beech wood – Gmelina arborea
- Brihati – Indian Night shade – Solanum indicum
- Kantakari – Yellow-berried night shade-Solanum xanthocarpum
- Gokshura – Yellow vine – Tribulus terrestris
- Shalaparni – Desmodiun – Desmodium gangeticum
- Prishnaparni – Uraria picta