Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Darvyadi Kashaya is an Ayurvedic medicine, mainly used in the treatment of gynaecological disorders like heavy menstrual bleeding with pain, leucorrhoea, metrorrhagia, dysmenorrhoea etc.
It Balances Vata and Kapha.
The main ingredient is Darvi– Tree Turmeric
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Darvyadi Kashaya
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Darvi– Tree Turmeric (stem) – Berberis Aristata
- Rasanjana – Aqueous extract of Berberis Aristata
- Vasa – Malabar nut tree (root / whole plant) – Adhatoda Vasica
- Musta – Nut grass– Cyperus rotundus
- Kiratatikta – Swertia Chirata
- Bilva– Bael (root) – Aegle Marmelos
- Bhallataka – Purified Semecarpus Anacardium
- Kumuda – Nymphaea stellata