Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Chitrak haritaki is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of chronic respiratory disorders, bloating and intestinal worms.
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation Chitrak Haritaki
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Amla-Indian goose berry
- Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia
- Dashamoola-Group of ten roots
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Trikatu – Maricha-pepper, Pippaly–Long pepper and Shunti -ginger
- Twak– Cinnamon – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Patra – Cinnamomum tamala