Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Chemparathyadi Keram is an Ayurvedic oil based on coconut oil, Chemparathy is the Malayalam name of Shoe flower-Hibiscus rosasinensis. It is generally prescribed for the treatment of skin disorders like Scabies Erysipelas and Itching. Emaciation has seen in infants and children Eczema cold in children. It is also recommended to promote hair growth.
Medicinal Plants and other ingredients used to prepare Chemparathyadi Keram
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Shoe flower-Hibiscus rosasinensis
- Bilva-Bael-Aegle marmelos
- Thabulavalli-Piper betel- Piper betel Linn.
- Thulsi-Holy basil- Ocimum sanctum
- Nili- True Indigo -Indigofera tinctoria
- Parasik Yavani -Jungle Geranium / Sacred Ixora- Ixora coccinea flower
- Krishnajiraka –Caraway-Carum carvi
- Sandhya Raga -Cocos nucifera Linn. Palmae- Coconut oil