Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Chandanadi varthi is an Ayurveda medicine used in the treatment of Redness, Itching, inflammation in eyes, recommended in running of eyes and Redness.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the
preparation of Chandanadi Varthi
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Chandana – Sandalwood – Santalum album
- Asana -Pterocarpus marsupium- Indian Kino/ Malabar Kino
- Kataka -Strychnos potatorum- Clearing Nut
- Kutki-Picrorrhiza curroa
- Jathi-Jasminum bud
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphor
- Shuddha Gairika – Purified and processed Red Ochre
- Album-Coccus lacca-Kolarakku