Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Chandanadi Thailam is an Ayurveda oil mainly used in the treatment of mental disorders, used as a cooling and conditioning to head. only for external application.
It is prepared under the reference of Sahasrayoga Tailayoga
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Chandanadi Thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Chandana-Sandal-Santalum album
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Madhuka– Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Rajani-Turmeric-Curcuma longa
- Bala- Country mallow-sida Cordiifolia
- Taila -Gingelly oil-Sesamum Indicum
- Ushira-Vetiver-Ramacham-Vetiveria Zizanioides
- Fragrant animal excretion-Civet-Verukumpuzhu
- Goksheera-Cow milk
1. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy