Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Calciplus Tablets is an Ayurveda medicine used in the treatment of Calcium deficiency conditions; age-related Osteoporosis etc. It balances Vata and Kapha.
Manufacturer – Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Group, Kerala
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Calciplus Tablets
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Asthishrunkala – Cissus Quadrangularis Linn.
- Bala – Country mallow -root – Sida Cordifolia
- Ashwagandha – Winter Cherry / Indian ginseng -root – Withania Somnifera
- Amalaki -Indian Gooseberry- Emblica Officinalis / Phyllanthus Emblica
- Pravala Bhasma – Bhasma -Calx of Coral
- Praval Pishti – Corallium Rubrum- Red Coral- Powder or Ash
- Laksha – Lacciferlacca
Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Group,
Kalayanthani PO, Thodupuzha,
Idukki District, Kerala,
India – 685 588
Phone – 04862 – 2276112-114