Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Brihat Madhusnuhi Rasayanam
Brihat Madhusnuhi Rasayanam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a jam, used in the treatment of skin diseases, fistula, tumours, hemorrhoids and anti-aging.
The main ingredient is Madhusnuhi – Smilax china
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Brihat Madhusnuhi Rasayanam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Tri yava
- Jatiphala – Nutmeg (fruit) – Myristica fragrans
- Jatipatra – Nutmeg (leaf) – Myristica fragrans
- Agni – Lead Wort (root) – Plumbago zeylanica
- Varala – Lavanga – Clove – Syzigium aromaticum
- Dhanyaka – Coriander – Danyaka-Coriandrum sativum
- Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia ribes
- Chavya – Java Pippaly-Long pepper – Piper chaba
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Trivrit – Operculina turpethum
- Granthika – Pippaly-Long pepper (Root) – Pippaly-Piper longum
- Vajigandha – Ashwagandha – Winter cherry/ Indian Ginseng (root)
- Bharangi – Root – Clerodendron serratum
- Nagakesara – Mesua ferrea
- Mahishaksha Guggulu – Indian bedelium (gum resin) – Commiphora mukul
- Madhusnuhi – Chopachini – Smilax china
- Tejovathi – Tejohva – Prickly ash – Zanthoxylum alatum
- Shuddha Gandhaka – purified Sulphur
- Ghrita – Gokritha-Cow ghee