Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Brenitone Tablets is an Ayurveda medicine, mainly used in the treatment of loss of memory, mental, mental retardation, amnesia; stress etc. It balances Pitta and Vata. Manufacturer Ajmera Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Indore.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Brenitone Tablets
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Mandukaparni -Hydrocotyle Asiatica – Gotu kola-Indian pennywort
- Bhringaraja – Eclipta alba
- Shaivala – Evolvulus Alsinoides – Dankuni Plant
- Jyotishmati – Celastrus Paniculata
- Ashwagandha – Winter Cherry
- Indian ginseng -root – Withania Somnifera
- Ipomoea Turpethum – Indian Jalap / Turpeth
- Aragwadha-Indian Laburnum -fruit pulp – Cassia fistula
- Praval Pishti – Corallium Rubrum- Red Coral- Powder or Ash
- Mukta Pishti – Mytilus Margaritiferus- Powder, Pearl