Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Bhringaraja Taila is an Ayurvedic herbal based hair oil mainly used in the treatment of hair fall, premature graying, to improves the strength of eyes and ears to improves vision and hearing capability.it balances Vata and Pitta.
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Bhringaraja Thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Bala-Indian Country mallow- Sida Cordifolia
- Bhringaja – Eclipta alba
- Daruharidra – Tree Turmeric – Berberis Aristata
- Gairika – Red ochre
- Gopi – Indian Sarsaparilla – Hemidesmus Indicus
- Lodha – Lodh tree (bark) – Symplocos Racemosa
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea – Mesua ferrea
- Padmaka – Wild Himalayan Cherry – Prunus Cerasoides
- Prapaundarika – Nelumbium Speciosum
- Priyangu – Callicarpa Macrophylla
- Rakta Chandana – Pterocarpus santalinus
- Tail – Sesame oil – Sesamum indicum
- Yashti – Licorice – Madhukar – Glycyrrhiza glabra