Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Balaguloochuadi Keram is an Ayurveda medicine generally prescribed in the treatments of burning sensation related to arthritis Pain Swelling, etc.. Recommended in rheumatoid arthritis, gout, and head and body bath. It Balances Vata and Pitta. The oil base is coconut oil.
It is prepared under the Reference of Sahasrayoga – Tailayoga Prakarana.
The main ingredients are Bala– Indian Country mallow- Kurumthotti and – Guloochi / Guduchi/ Madhuparnika- Heartleaf Moonseed- Tinospora Cordifolia
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of
click to find the details of ingredients
- Bala- Indian Country mallow- Kurumthotti-Sida Cordifolia
- Guduchi/ Madhuparnika- Heartleaf Moonseed- Tinospora Cordifolia
- Devadaru-Deodar-Cedrus deodara
- Swetha Chandana-Sandal wood-Santalum album
- Ashvagandha-Wintercherry-Withania Somnifera
- Gandhamula-Java Galangal-Alpinia Calcarata
- Sandhya Raga -Cocos nucifera Linn. Palmae- Coconut oil