Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Astapatra means Eight leaves-Astapatra Tailam is an Ayurvedic medicine in the for of medicated oil used in the treatment of headaches and used as herbal oil
Herbal plants and other ingredients used to prepare Astapatra Tailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Bilva Patra –Aegle Marmelos
- Karaskara Patra –Strychnos nux vomica
- Bhringaraja – Eclipta alba
- Leaves of Indravaruni – Citrullus Colocynthis
- Guduchi-Amruta – leaves of Tinospora Cordifolia
- Thabulavally-Nagavalli Patra – Betel leaves
- Patola Patra – Leaves of Trichosanthes Dioica
- Amalaki Patra – leaves of Indian gooseberry
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 www.medicinalplantsindia.com All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by Shalu Francis, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org