Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Ashwagandha Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil used in the treatment of non-healing wounds, sperm defects gout, bleeding disorders. The main ingredient of this medicine is Ashwagandha – Winter Cherry – Withania Somnifera
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Ashwagandha Thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Amalaki -Indian Gooseberry- Emblica Officinalis / Phyllanthus Emblica
- Ashwagandha – Winter Cherry / Indian ginseng –Withania Somnifera
- Bisa – Kamala – Lotus – Nelumbium Speciosum
- Brihati – Indian Nightshade – Solanum Indicum
- Chandana – Sandal-Santalum album
- Draksha – Dry grapes (Raisins) – Vitis vinifera
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan – Terminalia Chebula
- Hrivera – Pavonia Odorata
- Kamala – Lotus – Nelumbium Speciosum – pollen
- Kantakari – Yellow-berried nightshade – Solanum Xanthocarpum
- Ksheera – Go sheer-Cow milk
- Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Malati – Jasminum sambac
- Manjishta – Indian Madder – Rubia cordifolia
- Meda – Polygonatum Cirrhifolium
- Musta – Nutgrass – Cyperus rotundus
- Padmaka – Wild Himalayan Cherry (heartwood) – Prunus puddum / cerasoides
- Punarnava – Spreading Hogweed – Boerhaavia Diffusa
- Sariva – Indian Sarsaparilla – Hemidesmus Indicus
- Shaluka – Nelumbium Speciosum
- Tail – Oil of Sesamum indicum
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan – Terminalia Bellirica