Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Abhraloha Tablet is an Ayurveda medicine used in the treatment of anaemia, indigestion, liver disorders, Fatigue Menstrual disorders, tiredness, jaundice, diarrhoea and liver disorders. It balances Pitta Dosha.
Abhraloha is a combination of two Sanskrit words ‘Abhra’ means Mica and ‘Loha’ is Iron. It is a combination of purified mica and ash prepared from Iron. This medicine is capable to maintain good health in the female, it alleviates general weakness, it helps in the formation of new tissues and increases blood quantity.
Dosage: After food – 1 to 2 tablets twice a day, with milk or lukewarm water
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Abhraloha Tablets
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica Officinalis Gaertn.
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Bibhitak – Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Marich – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Vidang – False black pepper – Embelia ribes
- Chitrak – Lead Wort -root – Plumbago zeylanica
- Musta – Nut grass -root – Cyperus rotundus
- Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus root
- Loha Bhasma – Talc prepared from iron.
- Abhraka Bhasma – Talc prepared from mica.
Shree Dhootapapeshwar Limited, Mumbai
Note: Avoid self-medication, (Consult an Ayurveda practitioner before using this medicine)