Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Vishnu Taila is an Ayurveda medicine, in the form of medicated oil, mainly used in the treatment of male infertility, bone fractures, lack of strength in sense organs etc.
Herbal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Vishnu Taila
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Shalaparni – Root – Shalaparni – Desmodium Gangeticum
- Prishnaparni – Root – Uraria picta
- Bala-Indian Country mallow- Sida Cordifolia
- Bahupatrika – Shatavari – Asparagus Racemosus
- Eranda – Castor – Ricinus communis
- Brihati – Indian Nightshade – Solanum Indicum
- Kantakari – Yellow-berried nightshade
- Putika – Indian Elm (bark) – Holoptelia Integrifolia
- Gavedhuka –Wild wheat – Job’s Tears – Coix lacryma-jobi Linn.
- Sahachara – Strobilanthes Heynianus
- Taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum
- Goksheera or Ajaksheera -Cow milk / Goat milk
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 www.medicinalplantsindia.com All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by Shalu Francis, E-mail:email@example.com