Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Vishnu Taila is an Ayurveda medicine, in the form of medicated oil, mainly used in the treatment of male infertility, bone fractures, lack of strength in sense organs etc.
Herbal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Vishnu Taila
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Shalaparni – Root – Shalaparni – Desmodium Gangeticum
- Prishnaparni – Root – Uraria picta
- Bala-Indian Country mallow- Sida Cordifolia
- Bahupatrika – Shatavari – Asparagus Racemosus
- Eranda – Castor – Ricinus communis
- Brihati – Indian Nightshade – Solanum Indicum
- Kantakari – Yellow-berried nightshade
- Putika – Indian Elm (bark) – Holoptelia Integrifolia
- Gavedhuka –Wild wheat – Job’s Tears – Coix lacryma-jobi Linn.
- Sahachara – Strobilanthes Heynianus
- Taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum
- Goksheera or Ajaksheera -Cow milk / Goat milk