Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Vilwapachottiyadi Thailam is an Ayurveda medicine, in the form of medicated oil mainly used in the treatment of diseases related head, eyes and ears. The main ingredients are Bilva/Vilwa – Aegle marmelos and Pachotti ymplocos cochinchinensis.
Herbal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Vilwapachottiyadi Thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Amruta – Indian Tinospora – Tinospora cordifolia
- Bhringaja – Eclipta alba
- Bilva – Aegle marmelos
- Chandana-Sandal-Santalum album
- Ela- cardamom-Elettari cardamomum
- Goksheera-Goksheera-Cow milk
- Manjishta – Indian Madder – Rubia cordifolia
- Chunga-Symplocos cochinchinensis(Pachotti, Parala, Kamblivetti)
- Taila –Gingelly oil-Sesamum indicum