Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Vathavidamsini thailam is Ayurveda medicine in the form of oil, mainly used in the treatment of rheumatic diseases. Vathavidamsini literally mean which is able to reduce rheumatic conditions.
Herbal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Vathavidamsini Thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Amruta – Indian Tinospora – Tinospora cordifolia
- Ashwagandha -Winter cherry– Withania Somnifera
- Bala-Country mallow-Sida Cordifolia-Indian
- Gandhamula-Java Galangal-Gandhamula-Java Galangal-Alpinia Calcarata
- Karimkurrinji-Strobilanthes Ciliatus
- Taila –Gingelly oil-Sesamum Indicum – Oil of Sesamum indicum