Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Tiktakam Kashayam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of decoction, mainly used in the treatment of the skin diseases and used to treat blood detoxification, fistula tracts, non-healing wounds, leucorrhoea, herpes, psoriasis etc. It balances Pitta
It is prepared according to the reference of Ashtangahrudayam Kushta Chikitsa
Manufacturer: AVN Ayurveda Formulations Pvt Ltd.
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Tiktakam Kwatham
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Patola – Trichosanthes Cucumerina
- Nimba – Neem – Azadirachta indica
- Katuka – Picrorhiza Kurroa
- Darvi – Berberis Aristata
- Patha – Raj Patha – Cyclea peltata / Cissampelos Pariera
- Duralabha – Tragia involucrata
- Parpata – Fumaria indica
- Trayamana – Gentiana kurroo
- Musta – Nut grass– Cyperus roundus
- Bhunimba – The Creat (Bitter king) – Andrographis paniculata
- Kalinga – Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Kana – Long pepper – Piper longum
- Chandana – Sandalwood – Santalum album