Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Stanyajanana Kashaya is an Ayurveda medicine, in the form of decoction, generally prescribed to increase breast milk production in feeding mothers. It Balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Stanyajanana literally means which is capable of enhancing Breast milk production.
It is prepared under the reference of Charakasamhita.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Stanyajanan Kwath
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Veerana –Khus Khus – Vetiveria Zizanioides
- Shati – Curcuma Zeodaria / Hedychium Spicatum
- Shashtika – Oryza sativa
- Ikshuvalika – Hygrophila (root) – Asteracantha Longifolia
- Darbha – Desmostachya Bipinnata
- Kusha – Saccharum Spontaneum
- Gundra – Musta – Nutgrass– Cyperus rotundus
- Itkata – Common sesban – Sesbania Bispinosa