Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Shwasahara Kashaya is a powerful Ayurvedic medicine mainly prescribed in the treatment of bronchial disorders such as Asthma, bronchitis etc.
It Balances Vata and Kapha.
It is prepared according to the reference of Charakasamhita Sutrasthana
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Shwasahara Kashaya
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Shati – Hedychium Spicatum/Curcuma Zeodaria
- Pushkaramoola – Inula Racemosa
- Amlavetasa – Garcinia Pedunculata
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Hingu – Asafoetida
- Agaru – Aquilaria Agallocha
- Surasa – Holy Basil – Ocimum sanctum
- Tamalaki – PhyllanthusNniruri
- Jivanti – Leptadenia Reticulata
- Chanda – Creep Ginger – Costus spacious