Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Shilapravang Tablet is an Ayurveda medicine mainly used in the treatment of ED, male infertility, Oligospermia, Premature ejaculation, Debility, fatigue etc.It balances Vata and kapha.
It is a proprietary medicine, manufactured by Shree Dhootapapeshwar.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Shilapravang Tablet
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Guduchi – Indian Tinospora -stem – Tinospora Cordifolia
- Ashwagandha – Winter cherry – Withania Somnifera -L. Dunal.
- Shatavari – Asparagus Racemosus root
- Gokshur – Small caltrops -whole plant – Tribulus Terrestris Linn.
- Bala– Sida Cordifolia – Country mallow
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica Officinalis Gaertn
- Akarkarabha – Mount Atlas daisy – Anacyclus pyrethrum
- Jatiphala – Nutmeg -fruit – Myristica fragrans
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora
- Latakasturi beej – Hibiscus Abelmoschus Linn.
- Kraunchbeej – Kapikacchu – Velvet Bean -seed – Mucuna Pruriens
- Makardhwaj – Purified Mercury, Sulphur and Gold Bhasma
- Suvarna Bhasma –Swarna Bhasma – Bhasma of Gold
- Mouktik Pishti – Powder of Pearl
- Shuddha Shilajit – Asphaltum punjabinum
- Pravala Bhasma – Bhasma -Calx of Coral
- Vanga Bhasma- Tin Calx
- Suvarnamakshik Bhasma/ Makshika Bhasma – Bhasma of Copper-Iron Pyrite