Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Sanjivani Vati is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a tablet, mainly used in the treatment of snake bite, indigestion, gastroenteritis, dyspepsia, lack of digestion and chronic fever. It balances Vata and Pitta.
It is prepared according to the reference of Sharangdhara Samhita Madhyamakhanda.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Sanjivani Vati
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia Ribes
- Nagara – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber Officinalis
- Krishna – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia Chebula
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia Bellirica
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica Officinalis Gaertn.
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Guduchi – Indian Tinospora -stem – Tinospora Cordifolia
- Bhallataka – Semecarpus Anacardium
- Vatsanabha – Aconitum ferox
- Gomutra – cow urine – Quantity Sufficient.