Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Rasnairandadi Kashayam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a liquid, mainly prescribed in the treatment of Rheumatic disorder like Joint pain, Arthritis, Lumbago, Vertigo, Painful Swelling over joints.
It is prepared according to the reference of Sahasrayoga Kashaya Prakarana, and formulated on the basisi of South Indian Ayurveda practices.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Rasnairandadi Kashayam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Gandhamula – Java Glangal -Alpinia calcarata
- Eranda – Castor root – Rcinus communis
- Bala-Sida cordifolia
- Sahachara – Strobilanthes ciliatus
- Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
- Duralabha – Tragia involucrata
- Adhatoda beddomei
- Guduchi – Indian Tinospora– Tinospora cordifolia
- Daru -Cedrus deodara
- Aconite – Aconitum heterophyllum
- Musta – Nut grass– Cyperus rotundus
- Kokilaksha Asteracantha longifolia
- Kencur – Kaempferia galanga
- Nagara-Shunti-Zingiber officinalis – Ginger