Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Rajanyadi Choornam is an Ayurveda medicine, in the form of a powder, mainly is used in the treatments of children’s diarrhea, fever, jaundice and anemia, cough and cold. The main ingredient is Rajani – Turmeric – Curcuma longa
It improves digestive power, strength and immunity and it is also improves skin quality and also used as a general tonic for children.
It calms Vata and Pitta. It is prepared according to the reference of Ashtanga hrudaya, Uttarasthana
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Rajanyadi Choornam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Rajani – Turmeric – Curcuma longa
- Daru – Deodar -Cedrus deodara
- Sarala – Chir Pine – Pinus roxburghi
- Shreyasi – Cubeb -Piper chaba
- Brihati – Wild egg plant – solanum indicum
- Kantakari – Yellow berried nightshade – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Prishnaparni – Indian Uraria – Uraria picta
- Shatahva – Asparagus- Asparagus racemosus