Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Prasarini yadi Thailam
Prasarini yadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic medicine in the form of oil, mainly used in the treatment of Lassitude, brachial palsy, Pain and nervous weakness of extremities.
The main ingredient of this medicine is Prasarini -Merrimia tridentata
It is prepared under the reference of Ashtangahridayam.
Herbal plants and other ingredients used to prepare Prasarini yadi Thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Talanili or Prasarini -Merrimia tridentata
- Sahachara – Karimkurrinji-Strobilanthes Ciliatus
- Bala-Sida Cordifoia
- Manjishta – Indian Madder – Rubia cordifolia
- Devadaru – Himalayan cedar (bark) – Cedrus deodara
- Ashwagandha -Winter cherry– Withania Somnifera
- Taila – Gingelly oil-Sesamum Indicum
- Mutton soup
- Goksheera-Cow milk