Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Prabhanjana Vimardanam Thailam
Prabhanjana Vimardanam Thailam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of oil, mainly used in the treatment of abscess with pain, neuro-muscular conditions due to Vata, hernia, abdominal pain, backache etc. It is mainly used for external applications.
It is prepared according to the reference of Sahasrayoga Tailayoga Prakarana and on the basis of Kerala Ayurveda principle
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Prabhanjana Vimardanam Tailam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Bala-Indian Country mallow- Sida cordifolia
- Shatavari – Shatavari – Asparagus Racemosus
- Shigru – Shingru Drum stick-Moringa Oleifera
- Varuna – Crataeva Nurvala
- Arka – Calotropis procera
- Karanja – Indian beech-Pongamia Pinnata
- Eranda – Ricinus Communis
- Koranta – Sahachara – Barleria Prionitis
- Vajigandha – Ashwagandha -Winter cherry– Withania Somnifera
- Prasarini – Paedaria foetida
- Bilva – Aegle marmelos
- Shyonaka – Oroxylum Indicum
- Gambhari – Gmelina Arborea
- Patala – Fragrant Padiry tree – Stereospermum Suaveolens
- Agnimantha – Premna Corymbosa
- Tail – Oil of Sesamum indicum
- ksheera – Goksheera-Goksheera-Cow milk
- Dadhi – Curds
- Tagara – Valeriana wallichi
- Amarakashta – Devadaru – Himalayan cedar (bark) – Cedrus deodara
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
- Sarshapa – Mustard – Brassica juncea
- Choraka – Angelica glauca
- Shatahva – Anethum sowa
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Sindhuttha – Rock salt
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Kalanusarika – Fenugreek – Trigonella foenum-graecum
- Vacha – Sweet flag – Acorus calamus
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Mamsi – Nardostachys jatamansi
- Sarala –Pine – Pinus roxburghi
- Katurohini – Picrorhiza kurroa