Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Pathyadi lepa choornam
Pathyadi Lepa Churna is an Ayurvedic medicine, in the form of powder, used for external application to treat skin diseases like psoriasis, leucoderma etc. It is also used to control Vata and Kapha.
The main ingredient is Pathya – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula.
It is prepared according to the reference of Yogaratnakara Kushta Rogadhikara.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Pathyadi lepam Churnam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Pathya – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Karanja – Indian Beech (bark / seed) – Pongamia Pinnata
- Siddhartha – Mustard seed – Brassica juncea
- Nisha – Turmeric (Rhizome) – Curcuma longa
- Avalguja – Psoralea Corylifolia
- Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia Ribes
- Gomutra – Cow urine
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt