Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Pathyadi Kashayam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of water decoction, mainly prescribed for the treatment of Bronchitis, Anorexia, Cough, Flu, Dryness of mouth, Colic.
The main ingredient is Pathya-Chebulic Myrobalan
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Pathyadi Kashayam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan / Terminalia Chebula
- Beechwood – Gmelina Arborea
- Nagara-Shunti – Zingiber Officinalis – ginger
- Musta – Nut grass– Cyperus rotundus
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Brihati – Indian Nightshade – Solanum Indicum
- Dhanyaka – Coriander – Coriandrum sativum
- Daru -Cedrus deodara
- Beetel killer – Clerodendrum Serratum
- Diamond flower – Oldenlandia corymbosa
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 www.medicinalplantsindia.com All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by Shalu Francis, E-mail:email@example.com