Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Niruryadi Gulika is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a tablet, used in treat of diabetes and its complications, and controlling blood sugar levels.
It is prepared according to the Reference of Sahasrayogam Vati Prakarana, and formulated on the basis of Kerala Ayurveda Principles
The main ingredient is Niruri– Wild Almond
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Niruryadi Gulika
- Niruri Moola – Sterculia foetida
- Vairi – Salacia Reticulata
- Kataka – Clearing-Nut Tree – Strychnos potatorum
- Chincha – Tamarindus indicus
- Abhaya – Terminalia chebula
- Amalaki – Emblica Officinalis
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica
- Kapitha – Elephant Apple/Wood apple – Feronia elephantum
- Kumuda – Nelumbo nucifera
- Nisa – Turmeric – Curcuma longa
- Darvi – Berberis aristata
- Usira – Vetiveria Zizanioides
- Gairika – Purified Red ochre
- Kantakari – Solanum Xanthocarpum
- Sita – Sugar
- Udumbara – Ficus Racemosa