Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Navayasam Gulika is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a tablet, mainly used in the treatment of Anaemia, Liver disorders, Skin diseases, General fatigue, jaundice, Cardiac complaints and dropsy.
It is prepared according to the reference of Ashtangahrudayam
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Navayasam Gulika
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Musta -Cyperus rotundus-Nutgrass
- Chitrak-Plumbago Rosea
- Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia Ribes
- Sunti – Ginger – zingiber officinalis
- Pippali – Indian Longpepper – piper longum
- Maricha – Black pepper – piper nigrum
- Hareetaki -Chebulic Myrobalan -Terminalia chebula
- Amalaki – Indian Gooseberry – emblica officinalis
- Vibheetaki – Beach Almond – terminalia belLerica
- Neembu – lemon
- Rust iron