Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Kutajashtaka Kashaya is an Ayurvedic medicine, in the form of liquis, mainly used in the treatment of Helminthiasis such as intestinal worms, infected wounds etc. It Balances Vata and Kapha.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Kutajashtaka Kashaya
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Akshiva – Shigru – Moringa Oleifera
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Gandira – Cayratia Carnosa
- Kebuka – Costus speciosus
- Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia Ribes
- Nirgundi – Vitex Negundo-Five-leaved chaste tree
- Kinihi –Clitorea Ternatea / Achyranthes Aspera
- Gokshura – Small caltrops – Tribulus Terrestris Linn.
- Vasa – Malabar nut tree
- Akhuparni – Ipomea Reniformis