Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kumkumadi Tailam is Ayurvedic herbal oil mainly used for cosmetic treatments like face massage to improves skin texture, complexion and also treat acne, scars etc. Kumkuma means -Saffron-Poppy
Herbal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Kumkumadi Thailam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Agnimantha – Premna Mucronata
- Bilva – Aegle Marmelos
- Brihati – Solanum Indicum
- Chandana – Pterocarpus santalinus
- Dashamoola – Group of ten roots
- Gambhari – Gmelina Arborea
- Aja ksheera-Goat milk – Aja ksheera
- Gokshura – Tribulus Terrestris
- Kaliyaka – Berberis Aristata
- Kamala keshara – Pollen of Lotus – Nelumbo nucifera
- Kantakari – Solanum Xanthocarpum
- Keshara – Kumkum-Saffron-Poppy – Crocus sativus
- Laksha – Laccifer lacca
- Madhuka– Madhuca Longifolia
- Madhuyashtika – Licorice
- Manjishta – Indian Madder – Rubia cordifolia
- Neelotpala – Nymphaea stellata
- Nyagrodha – Ficus bengalensis
- Padmaka – himalayan Cherry-Prunus Cerasoides
- Patala – Stereospermum Suaveolens
- Pattanga – Caesalpinia sappan
- Plaksha – Ficus lacor
- Prinshnaparni – Urarica Picta
- Shalaparni – Desmodium Gangeticum
- Shyonaka – Oroxylum Indicum
- Taila – Oil of sesamum Indicum
- Usheera – Vetiveria Zizanioides
- Yastimadhu – Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra