Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kathakakhadiradi Kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine in the form of liquid or decoction, mainly prescribed in Diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) Also recommended in the symptoms related with DM. The main ingredients are Kataka – Strychnos potatorum and Khadira – Acacia catechu. It is prepaered in the basis of Kerala Ayurveda.
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Kathakakhadiradi Kashayam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Kataka – Strychnos potatorum
- Khadira – Acacia catechu
- Amla –Indian gooseberry- Emblica officinalis
- Ponkarandy -Salacia fruiticosa
- Tree turmeric – Coscinuum feneastratum
- Touch me not-Biophytum senstitvym
- Unnava- Ziziphus jujube- Jujube (Fruit) / Chinese Date
- Rajani – Turmeric – Curcuma longa
- Patha – Cyclea peltata / Cissampelos pariera
- Amra – Mango – Mangifera indica
- Pathya – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Musta – Nut grass– Cyperus rotundus
AVN Ayurveda Formulations Pvt Ltd