Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kantakari Avaleha is an Ayurvedic medicine, mainly used in the treatments of Asthma and other respiratory conditions, cough, hiccups and cold.
The main ingredient is Kantakari is the sanskrit name of Indian night shade Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Kantakari Avaleha
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia
- Chavya – Piper cubeba
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Musta – Cyperus rotundus
- Karkatashrungi – Pistacia integerrima
- Trikatu Churna
- Pippaly-Long pepper
- Dhanvayasa – Camel Thorn – Alhagi pseudalhagi
- Bharngi – Clerodendron serratum
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Shati – Hedychium spicatum
- Sesame oil
- Vamshalochana – Bambusa bamboos