Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Gandharvahasthadi Kashayam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a liquid, formulated on the base of Kerala Ayurveda, generally prescribed for -Rheumatic complaints, Flatulence, Loss of appetite, Constipation, Anorexia, Low backache.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Gandharvahasthadi Kashayam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Eranda – Castor root – Ricinus communis
- Indian Elm Holoptelia Integrifolia
- Chitrak- Chitrak-Plumbago Rosea
- Nagara-Shunti-Zingiber Officinalis – ginger
- Pathya – Chebulic Myrobalan
- Punarnava- Spreading Hogweed -Boerrhavia Diffusa
- Duralabha – Tragia Involucrata
- Talamulika or Hemapuspi-Curculigo Orchioides-Black Musli
- AVN Ayurveda Formulations Pvt Ltd
- Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala