Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Femlin Tablets is an Ayurveda medicine used in the treatment of Leucorrhoea, pelvic girdle pain, Trichomonas vaginitis, senile vaginitis, Gonococcal infection and other associated vaginal discharges.it balances Kapha and Vata.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Femlin Tablet
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Kankola – Piper cubeba
- Ashoka – Bark of Saraca indicia
- Lodh tree -bark –Lodhra – Symplocos Racemosa
- Ashwagandha – Winter Cherry / Indian ginseng -root – Withania Somnifera
- Shatavari – Asparagus Racemosus
- Daruharidra – Tree turmeric -stem – Berberis Aristata
- Gokshura – Small caltrops -whole plant – Tribulus terrestris
- Majuphala- Gall oak
- Sphatika Bhasma – Calx of Alum
- Trivanga Bhasma – Calx prepared from Lead, Tin, and Zinc
- Abhraka Bhasma – Bhasma – Mica
- Makshika Bhasma – Bhasma -Calx of Copper and Iron Pyrite
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma -Calx of Iron