Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Em Gesta Tablets
Em Gesta Tablets is an Ayurveda medicine used in the treatment of indigestion, flatulence, dyspepsia, and hyperacidity and in reflux oesophagitis etc.it balances Vata and Pitta.
It is a proprietary medicine, manufacturer – Megha Health Care Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Em Gesta Tablets
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Chitrakmool – Chitraka – Lead Wort -root – Plumbago Zeylanica
- Nishotar – Ipomoea Turpethum Linn- Indian Jalap / Turpeth
- Shunthi – Ginger – Zingiber Officinalis
- Ajmoda – Ajwain
- Jeeraka – Cumin – Cuminum cyminum
- Behda – Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia Bellirica
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica Officinalis Gaertn.
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia Chebula
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Hingu – Asafoetida
- Tamal Patra – Cinnamomum Tamala
- Nagarmotha – Musta – Nutgrass -root – Cyperus rotundus
- Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia Ribes
- Shankha Bhasma – Bhasma of Conch Shell