Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Eladi Vati is an Ayurveda tablet mainly used in respiratory and gastric conditions, cough, cold, and fever and vomiting. It balances Pitta.
The main ingredient is Ela – Cardamom
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Eladi Tablet
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Patra – Cinnamomum Tamala
- Twak – Cinnamon – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Sita – Sugar
- Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Kharjura – Dates – Phoenix dactylifera
- Draksha – Raisin – Vitis vinifera
- Madhu – Honey