Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Dasanakanti Churnam is an Ayurvedic medicine, in the form of a powder, mainly prescribed for the treatments of bleeding gums and cavities. It is used as a tooth powder. It is formulated according to the Kerala Ayurveda principle.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Dasanakanti Churnam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Arimedastwak – Acacia Nilotica
- Yashti – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Darvi – Berberis Aristata
- Khadirasara – Acacia catechu
- Maricha– Piper nigrum
- Krishna – Piper longum
- Jatikosa – Myristica fragrans (Aril)
- Jatika– Myristica fragrans (Fruit)
- Kounti – Cubeba Officinalis
- Lavanga – Syzigium Aromaticum
- Ela – Elettaria cardamomum
- Twak – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Karpoora – Camphor
- Himambusara – Rose water
- Gairika – Red Ochre
AVN Ayurveda Formulations Pvt. Ltd.
Arya Vaidya Sala (Kottakkal)
Kairali Ayurvedic Group.